“When my boyfriend meets up with his friends I keep being ignored. When they are around they are always talking about things like Yamaha rhino parts, racing, bikes, sports and so on. Yet when he joins my friends he always grumbles. I am getting really irritated. Any suggestions?”
Glad to hear it is not a serious issue, especially if this is your only problem. A couple of suggestions include :-
- Have your mates days on the same day – both sets together should give a better balanced conversation.
- You meet your friends while he meets his friends on the same day and neither of you lose out.
- Take a female friend with you when you meet his friends. He should also do the same.
- Speak to your friends girlfriends – they probably have more friendly conversation and are probably in your situation!
- Last but not least speak to your boyfriend because he might also have a suggestion or two!