camille   January 4, 2008   No Comments on Lawsuit

“I was in a shop and ended up getting hurt. I cannot do much till I get better and I am feeling depressed. I was told that I could sue them and get some money.”

You could get try to go to court and get Commercial Lawsuit Finance but I am not the best person to speak to. You should ideally speak to a lawyer. However, you should be aware that even if you are awarded a sum of money this might not make any difference to how you are feeling. You might wish to mention it to your lawyers, as they may be able to organise finance to fund some therapy dealing with your depression.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *